ACCIDENTS are part of life!!!

I gotta blog this!!!....the most memorable incident in my life that happened recently……well that incident is an accident….I am an average bike rider I must say [chitra will probably accept after my ‘U’ turn license test ;)]…..so what happened!!..
….
…..
……..
Read on…..
……………….
…………………………
Hmmm……I was returning from college after my exam back home…..my thoughts were wandering as to how amazing my exam was and the great lunch I had in the canteen with archana!!!..lolz…I know I think of nothing but you know…my studies and blogs and FOOD!!!!

Well I was all fine till I reached the road to my home..it was an intersection of four roads and I was going straight and this moddle aged guy came in the bike in my right to left direction..i saw him and so did he…..I thought as he had seen me he wouldn’t cross….and I don’t know wat he thought…he crossed…..I applied my full brakes..still my pep did not fully stop..when it was about to stop my front wheels hit his back wheels in the side ways…..and *thud* I fell flat on my face..okai not flat on my face coz…I was wearing the protective gear…my power helmet!!..so I can say I fell flat on my helmet……I knew I was going to fall…it was like a slow motion film….I was falling falling…but I couldn’t stop myself!!!...I fell on the right…my pep flew to the left….that guy did not fall….maybe he jerked..and he went and stopped the bike…..a crowd formed!!!....I got up…they pulled my bike up….and asked me to rest!!....one guy in the crowd shouted at the bike guy as it was his fault!!...and that bike guy got really angry…and there was this huge fight between them…the bike guy was asking me why my breaks weren’t working…they were perfectly alright!!!....I knew they were alright!!!.......and then the bike guy got soo frustrated…and he said he is going to complain to 106….and guys he did complain..and he is telling me he registered the case and gave me my bike number. And his too I guess, and told the 106 guy that he did not know whose fault it was….and they were supposed to find whose fault it was….and then he told me..why did not I stop the public from threatening him…..I was like….hello I don’t even know the people…and I told him I did not know whose fault it was….so how could I say anything???...and the crowd made me call my mom…and I created ripples of fear for my mom..who came to find me…..by the time which I had reached home!!!.......nobody from 106 came….so no one at spot..i guess the case will not be valid…lets wait and see what happens!!!

And what did I sustain from the accident….a few scratches here and there in my right leg…I did not see it bleeding when I fell…I was too busy watching the fight between the crowd and the bike guy!!!......it was far more exciting then my bleeding ;)……but victory was…that bike guy says I crashed his indicator…..cool……isn’t it…..revenge for the scratches I sustained….but the truth is I couldn’t find anything broken in his indicator……and he claims I had..and it costs him a mighty 40 rs….lolz…and he is saying I did not even claim that from you…all I wanted was justice he said….justice!!!....I wonder still whose mistake it was……then how could I give him justice for what happened???

So atlast I somehow drove my vehicle and reached home…to find it locked coz…my mom has gone in search for me…..I was way too excited with my little accident adventure….that I was calling all my super friends one after the other…only to find that they weren’t available….at last archana was available..i told her my super adventure….she was like are you alrite??....anything happened???.....lolz……others are too concerned about me than myself!!......and then came home my mom…and once again I narrated the whole incident….she then went to get the ever famous ‘tinchure’ for me to apply on the scratches…

So what have I learned from my first hand experience of an ACCIDENT:

~ wearing helmet is a must….otherwise you will fall flat in your face and break your nose or something like that!!

~ Always go in a moderated speed at crossings and intersection

~ Never try to stop falling once you fall….coz that is even more difficult than falling

~ try to be conscious, coz you will miss the popularity in the crowd forming….and their support if you have…..and their fight for justice!!

~ If you are one of the female species in the world…do not worry…it is you who will get the support even if it was your mistake ;)

~ Always be neutral on the issue….do not let the opposite party know that it was your fault or their fault

~ carry all essential documents for the vehicle or else it is in the danger of being seized…..I myself was very doubtful if I had my license…thank god no one asked me….and I had lost my RC book too….or should I say my brother lost it!!...you might not be as lucky as me!!

~ If you have sustained injury….see that the opposite party gets an equivalent damage like how I am supposed to have smashed his indicator according to him ;)

On the whole….just enjoy the experience…..coz…you may not face many accidents in your life!!!

Zanychild
Driving people insane as always!!

3 Comments:

  1. Preetha said...
    u ok na??! and lol!! wat an accident...a pity u cudnt hurt his vehicle more.....
    Vidya Natarajan said...
    hmmmm
    yep christy....
    and yes i cum up with crazy rules!!!

    preetha i am not bady hurt
    as i blogged just a fer scratches
    and well yes a pity i cudnt damage his veichle
    Mahesh said...
    Heylo!
    dat was one fun story......[;)]
    a real cool way of telling ppl da awareness 2 wear helmet...
    wise.....
    great work
    check my blog and temme....
    my blog address
    www.komputerwhiz.blogspot.com
    to know more about me,visit:


    http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=6377815516174239396





    Mahesh....

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home