Illusion




I stood stripped of all my barriers
I daren’t move anywhere
As I waited for my savior
You came from nowhere
And struck me like a lightning bolt
I was scared
Scared to react
Scared to reach
Scared that you will disappear
Just like a lightning streak
Blinding my eyes in a flash of a second
Turning me into a nervous wreck
I wish you had a heart to lend
You gave me a knowing smile
My heart crumbled to pieces
As I found you far by a mile
I shattered all my inhibitions
I reached out and reached you
You vanished into thin air
Pushing me back into my barriers
I searched frantically everywhere
Searching high and low for my savior
Only to find you gone back to nowhere…

Zany child
Driving people insane as always

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    inna poem, inna poem. Good :)
    Preetha said...
    wow, its amazing!
    btw, the background kind of makes it diffcult to read the text!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home