I Still wonder!

“I wonder how?
I wonder why?
Yesterday you told me ‘bout a blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree
I’m turning my head up and down
I turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see
Is just another lemon tree”
-Fool’s garden-lemon tree


So I wonder how? I wonder still? How I wish things were just different? Or did I get it all wrong? Was it meant to be like this? That did I tend to be normally abnormal?

I tried to break free of my confines. I tried to fly free. I tried to look at the big black world. But alas did I still get it all wrong?

I soared high one time; I dropped deep low another time. Was it how it was all meant to be?

I feel so good, I feel so down, I feel so happy and still I feel sad. Is it how it should feel?

So I wonder how? I wonder still? How I wish things were just different? Or did I get it all wrong? Was it meant to be like this? That did I tend to be normally abnormal?

I get crazy, I shout at the top of my voice. I get mad, I sulk in a corner. Is it the normal way of life?

Ghosts of the past haunts me, ghosts of the future lingers in a corner. Is it the same for everyone?

I find it all exciting at one time, that I can take it no more. I find all to boring another time that I can’t vent up my frustration. So does it make me normal?

So I wonder how? I wonder still? How I wish things were just different? Or did I get it all wrong? Was it meant to be like this? That did I tend to be normally abnormal?
I laugh when I want to cry. I cry when I want to laugh. I see everyone through rose colored glasses. So I wonder if I am normal?

I see myself high in spirits. I see myself as a social outcast. I see myself heading high in people’s favorites list. Was it how life tends to be?

I bubble with confidence. I shrink away in fear. I search for the limelight, and I shrink away from embarrassment. Does it make any sense?

So I wonder how? I wonder still? How I wish things were just different? Or did I get it all wrong? Was it meant to be like this? That did I tend to be normally abnormal?



Zanychild
Driving people insane as always

8 Comments:

  1. novitiate said...
    hey very nice de !! i almost thought it was the lyrics of some song ! keep it up !
    Kartik Menon said...
    Really like your writing style...Keep it coming :)
    niharika said...
    HI ,
    Increase your revenue 100% of your blog by converting into free website.
    Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
    Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
    we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of
    scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and many scripts)
    all the above services are absolutely free.
    You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
    Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
    regards
    www.hyperwebenable.com
    The Gigster said...
    Back to business??? expecting some action soon!!!
    Karthik said...
    I am in love with that song! I purchased a second hand mobile phone & this song was in it. Guess the previous owner had some pretty good taste in music :D

    Try listening to a few more songs like "Dreaming" & "Why did she go?". Neat tracks as well
    Vidya Natarajan said...
    sure :)
    keep visiting thy blawg!!
    Karthik said...
    Will do. And would request you to return the favor as well :)
    Vidya Natarajan said...
    sure
    thts wat fellow bloggers are for :D

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home